Spray Foam Insulation
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is an alternative to the commonly used fiberglass insulation that has been an industry standard for many years. Spray-applied foam plastic is installed as a liquid and then expands many times its original size.
- Commercial and residential insulation in walls, ceilings, attics and basements
- Air barriers
- Industrial insulation for pipes and tanks, cold storage facilities, freezers, walk-in coolers, and climate controlled buildings such as produce storage and clean rooms
- Flotation for boats, ships, barges, floating docks, etc.
- Higher density spray polyurethane foam has been used to increase the structural strength of wings in airplanes
Benefits of Spray Foam:
- Saves our clients money by dramatically reducing heating and cooling usage
- Contains no formaldehyde or ozone-depleting chemicals
- Maintains a consistent temperature throughout the building, from room to room and floor to floor
- Helps control moisture and condensation
- Reduces drafts, outside pollutants, allergens and noise to help maintain comfortable indoor air quality
- Proven as an effective application, in use for over 25 years in commercial, industrial and residential buildings
- Environmentally durable; maintains its physical properties over time, a single product can take the place of three other products including insulation, air barriers, sealants, vapor retarders, and weather barriers (depending on the formula and project)