Bridgeport Village • 7455 SW Bridgeport Rd Suite 240 • Tigard • OR • 97224
Winsome Construction hires great team members and gives them a great place to work. The company looks for motivated, organized, and efficient individuals who are dedicated to personal and professional growth and are committed to the vision of the company. Winsome offers a positive culture, a strong, supportive team environment, and a dedication to constant improvement. The company is equally committed to the growth and fulfillment of each team member and the company’s growth.
The Construction Assistant Site Superintendent will assist in overseeing all phases of construction for projects in the Portland area, Oregon Valley, and North Oregon Coast. Job responsibilities include monitoring labor, building material, and equipment budgets, supervising on-site construction work, and relaying instructions from senior project managers, all while ensuring workplace safety.
Assistant Site Supervisor Responsibilities
- Report to and collaborate with Site Superintendents and Project Managers as required.
- Travel between job sites and the office.
- Ensure that requirements, as specified by the client and senior management, are met.
- Monitor labor, building material, and equipment budgets.
- Supervising on-site construction work and relaying instructions from senior project managers.
- Report any concerns that might negatively impact projected cost and time estimates.
- Procure materials, labor, and equipment.
- Supervise third-party subcontractors and suppliers.
- Supervise Winsome field staff on project sites.
- Ensure industry and Winsome quality standards are met.
- Prepare and update field staff work schedules and sequence onsite tasks.
- Collaborating with other construction project stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring that Winsome industry safety regulations are followed.
- Other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Attention to Detail- Able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Time Management- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Technologically Savvy- Skilled in working in a computer-enabled work environment using BuilderTrend, spreadsheets, Word, Google Docs and Sheets, and other computer applications.
- Organization- Utilizes strong organizational skills. Able to consistently adhere to work processes and efficiently and effectively manage time and resources for maximum benefit.
- Communication- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Problem-solving- Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal skills- Tactful and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- All responsibilities will be approached with creativity, enthusiasm, and a desire to improve the team environment.
- Quick and flexible learner
- A High School diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Experience in the construction industry, working with construction software, and a personal interest in and passion for custom residential construction
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and out of the work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in Buildertrend and Google Suite of tools.
- Must be able to pass a drug test- Winsome is a drug-free company
- Winsome reserves the right to request a background check
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the construction site in all types of weather.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
- $60,000-$75,000 annually, depending on experience
- Paid time off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Winsome vehicle
- Company supplied cell phone, laptop, and all other devices needed to perform job responsibilities
Winsome is an equal-opportunity employer. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.